Self-made paint rack

Good morning painters out there,

I searched a long time for inspirations for a paint rack.

You definitely know the trouble with all the paints standing on your painting table and every move of them kick some Into Your wetpallet ...

So, long story short, I build me a pain track out of a box did I bought at IKEA:


And the picture of my "pain track" until now is this ...


So the idea behind the new track pain is not only to sort the colors so it Should be my box to carry them to workshops and painting parties.
After some hours of work this Two paint racks where born.






Now my wetpalette is save and my workbench useful.



Hope I could give you some inspiration for your own paint tracks. Perhaps somebody wants to keep this idea and build some similar for selling.

Best regards,
Michael aka Dellolyn.

4 comments: