Robots: #A.R.T.1 & #W42

Hey folks!

Today I would like to show you the final pictures of my Forged Hope Program entry. In PART1, PART2 and PART3 you will find how they was built.I had so much fun with these guys. At first the building of all components, the individual building of these funny miniatures. The growing of the idea - the story came later, not at the beginning.  And at least the painting where I again learned to use much new an new stuff and techniques. I'm totally fine with my work and more than this proud about my own doing. And here they are, #A.R.T.1 and #W42:

They are robots ...

Living in a world of scrap and metal ...

Built to help the human survivors ...

Some robots are blue ... some robots are orange ...

If they are orange, they carry metal from here to there ...

Blue robots are built to paint. With their paintings they bring colors back in the wastelands ...

Humans need colors to keep their good will of live ...

Thank you #A.R.T.1








Hope you like them :) 


Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic work, this is a really unique piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this piece. Wonderful work! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a lot to like about this piece. The composition is really interesting. The base is full of details and interest, but doesn't distract too much from the actors in the scene. There is nice sprinkling of humor with the mustache and painting. It's just a really well done overall piece.

    ReplyDelete