Review Preview: Painting Buddha Season 1.3: Basing Alchemy Earth

Hey tutorial fans!!!

The package of the new DVD of Painting Buddha arrived some days ago and I use every free minute to watch this awesome Tutorials! I really looking forward to write this review, all what I see until now is great stuff. And not only this, the plus stuff is also nice.


And just a small preview to what you can win at our competition: Every winner will get two different plinths as special offer build by my self. Here you can see the first previews of them.


You didn't know our competition?!?!?!?! Take a look here: English, Deutsch, Español and Polsku



And now,sit down and paint ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Still didnt have a free minute to watch! Will start this weekend!
    I didnt know about the competition... sorry, checking it out now!

    ReplyDelete