Welcome Welcome

Welcome to the new year 2014,

after a while of really really hard work and loads of different stuff to do, I am back from my office.

First of all I want to thank everybody who took care of me and my health while the past four weeks, and wish a happy new year to all of you. And you :)

Here a little projectWIP. Early early ;)



Now a small preview of a new product which will be thrown out soon by a friend of me. So stay tuned and be sure not to miss it.



Greets to all of you lovely paint lovin peoplez :)




2 comments:

  1. Hey there! May I ask you where did you buy that mini? If I remember correctly, I believe this is a Romain Van Der Bogaert mini right? I just don't know how to get one! :) Can you help me? Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I think I had the luck to find it on the Duke of Bavaria, but I'm not sure. It's a JMD cast, called le pecheur escultura. If you're lucky, you can get on somewhere ;) good luck mate

    http://www.jmd-miniatures.com/images_niveau2/51/zoom_1.jpg

    ReplyDelete