Strife WIP Update

I've been a little busy for the last few weeks getting my ship in order for the new year, however that's not stopped me chipping away at projects. Strife is my first (proper) full sculpt and I've been working hard to to make sure his details are as sharp as I can make them and his limps are all equally proportioned. Here are some progress pics of him from the last few days, of course there is still a lot of work to do!







There is a long list of things I still need to work on, things I'll be working on soon are detailing the key further, refining the symmetry of the arms (it's been such a pain!), bits like rivets, teeth and the frill on his head need repairing/redoing, the inside of his mouth needs a further row of teeth and perhaps a mechanical tongue. The list is growing ever longer with this guy!

Let me know what you think of it

John

No comments:

Post a Comment