only one week until gamesday germany Cologne and my biggest problem was,....
don't have a good transport box.
It is the first time I travel there and have to carry competition entries with me...
I collected as much ideas I could, for example:
- Building a Transport box for display models by Jarhead of massive voodoo
- MiniatureSafe "mini" by crazywenky of dieVincies
- Transport sockets by our member SkelettetS
- and my armee bag by Feldherr (you can get here)
Because I don't want a normal box I tried to combine this all to a perfect "one".
I remind some things SkelettetS said to me what his box have to achieve:
- max. size = than a hand baggage for a trip by plain
- detachable bottoms
- small weight
- easy to carry
- and nice looking ;-)
|...for very big displays like Diorama useing the box like this.|
|For many small displays use the box like this...|
|...or like this if you want to carry not only displays...|
|Today I will oilwax the box and bottoms to make them water resist and drilling some holes in the bottoms to fix the plinths like SkelettetS`s tutorial.|
Have a nice day and paint you never paint befor until next sunday.
Hope we meet at Cologne.