Hurry hurry! Cologne here we come!

Hiho,

all members of the 5th dimention are very busy the last days.
The phone rings all the time: "new massage!"

I only want to give you a small update :
  • Barfrau is as good as finished with his new project...
  • The Artfist is also on the home stretch...
  • SkelettetS is traveling by airplane at the moment...
  • Darkmessiah is also on the trip.
  • Malekith messages every hour a new finished project (yes, I'm also astounded Oo)
  • My bags are ready for the trip...
  • and Katan is waiting for me to pick him up at Spielbar Trier.

Hope we have a great time in cologne :-) and win some demons!!!


By the way, my package by Painting Buddha arrived yesterday! I will post a review after the weekend. All I can say until now, AMAZING QUALITY!!!



Have a nice weekend, perhaps we will meet at gamesday germany in cologne!

2 comments:

  1. Ich halt Euch die Daumen!
    Würd gern mal nen Deamon bei einem von Euch sehen.

    All luck to you guys.
    Would very much like to see one of ya with a won deamon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Cologne we go! I am on my way- and my Painting Buddha Package arrived yesterday aswell :D

    ReplyDelete