Wonderlands Project miniatures

Hello again ;-)

got a nice package today. Our good friend Siggi aka Barfrau send my a very nice letterpost.

This are two miniatures by Wonderlands Project. First the bust KATTR' 42mm, resin , sculpted by Sam Rats, limited 200 exemplares! (a big surprise for me,my first bust and I like it :-D ). The second one is TIA 30mm, resin, sculpted by Olivier Bouchet, limited 200 exemplares! (...and my figure for the Brushbrothers &-sisters Contest 2013 ).

Thank you Siggi, you made my day fella!

2 comments:

  1. Your welcome Micha! :) Nut you have to say thanks to the MV-Crew. These two figures are from the random prize pool in the bananalicous contest. I like the minis, but i thought before it takes ages to paint them and they gets more and more dust on it, a new owner should be happy with that ;)

    Enjoy the painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know we have spoken about a bust challange? Bust one is preparated ;-)

    ReplyDelete