Figure Art by Raffaele Picca & Roman Lappat

Good morning folks,

yesterday was a very very nice day for me. Can't get the smile out of my face. Yesterday was the day the Figure Art book by Raffaele and Roman arrived!

I cleand my whole workbench for this pictures. Don't pollute the holy bible of painting art ;-)

The project artbook wasn't planned in those giant degree they wrote at www.das-bemalforum.de. So the whole project needed much more time they thought at the beginning. I only could say, it was worth the wait!!!
Here some examples of the book Figure Art;




 It starts with some incipient words and a small description of Roman by Raffael and Raffaele by Roman. (signed by them too) It was very interesting to read how they describe each other.





The book is splitted in different chapters, every chapter start with a explanation what the following pictures would be (for example the scale with a 1:1 sketch for better understanding)




Every picture is in a amazing quality and every miniature followed a note by the painter with informations what he thought painting the mini or how he get the idea to paint/sculp this piece.







A second example of a figure I realy like in large scale.








There is so much more in! I'm very proud about to be a small part of this project as supporter (and the first time I read my name on a "thank you page") But they do much more than that!

Because of the big demand Raffaele and Roman creat a second book in addition to the Figure Art book.: The Documentary Book.
This strech goal is amazing! Some of the things you can read and see here is idea and start of my favorite mini of Raffaele "Visions of Hatred - Demon Price"


...also a realy interesting chapter is the step by step of the whole work of the "Untold Honor" diorama (slayersward germany 2012)



Soooo, I like to say THANK YOU ROMAN and RAFFAELE! You have done a "terrific work"! I'm looking forward to met you two at gamesday germany and some of your workshops too.

And for those of you who want to get the Figure Art book two,I asked where you could get an example.
Fife pieces could be buyed at http://shop.frank-miniatures.com/.


1 comment:

  1. Mine arrived a few days ago,too :D Pretty amazing stuff there ;D Havent found the time to dive into it that much - but I will find some spare time in the near future :P

    ReplyDelete