Progress Report!

Good evening ladies and gents! I thought I'd give you an update on what I am working on at the moment, first up is the Dust Tactics Walker, progress on this guy has been alot slower than I was intending, mostly because I have given into a conversion itch I've had for a while, (keep yours eyes peeled for a new scratch build soon!). The red armour is nearly complete, at the moment I am still deciding which areas I want metallics and what areas I want to leave red, I've also been working on the base and its ready for some clear resin!







  

Since I have given in to the conversion itch I thought I'd put it to good use and make some progress on the Slann's throne.


I should have more progress soon!

John



1 comment:

  1. The first thing that i imagined with the throne:

    http://www.cinecollectibles.com/images/ggjabbast2.png

    Looking forward to see more!

    ReplyDelete