Tempel in Progress Part 2

Its going on ;). 

Start with Crackle Paint Medium ...
 
 

... prime black ...
 
 

 ... prime with airbrush grey ...

 ... prime with airbrush white from the top...

... i use for the shodows Stegadon Scale Green (GW) ...

 .. and for the basic colour English Uniform (MVC)
 
 

... dry brush action :) ...
 
 

... and wash with Badab Black and Black from Aero Color from Schmincke...
 
 

... spraying the lava ... start with yellow, then red and the black....
 
 
 

... for the finishing I used PanPastel its a mix off pigments and dry brushing. is not so cheap but works great and better then from tamyia or eyeshadow makeup...
 

 ... and in the end I spray the socket again with black and some shadow parts ... :) ...
 
 

 I hope you like it.
Best Regards
Markus

3 comments:

  1. Really a great piece, reminds me a bit on Romanms epic greek Diorama which he started some time ago. I really look fowrward to see more progress.

    Greetz Florian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Einfach genial, wie immer!

    Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many Thanks!!!

    @ Tuffskull: Yes I was inspirated from this great pics in progress.

    ReplyDelete