Necrons Photos

Hey there painteholics,

While I am pretty stuck in my Bachelor exams I found some very spare time to take some pictures of my Necron stuff. The army was rush painted in just two days and I am pretty happy how they turned out. Like always from my side its a tournament based army including everything to let my opponent have a bad day :P I included the army list for our german readers. Feel free to ry, adapt and take whatever you like and have fun with it :P next are the pictures. I am going back to work. See you in the future. :)











***************  2 HQ  ***************  

Imotekh der Sturmherr
 - - - > 225 Punkte

Hochlord
- Kriegssense
- Gedankenkontrollskarabäen
- Tesserakt-Labyrinth
+ Kommando-Gleiter
   - Tesla-Kanone
 - - - > 215 Punkte

Herrscherrat
+ - Bote des Sturms
+ - Bote der Ewigkeit
   - Chronometrum
 - - - > 65 Punkte

Herrscherrat
+ - Bote des Sturms
 - - - > 25 Punkte


***************  4 Standard  ***************  

6 Necron-Krieger
+ - Nachtsichel
 - - - > 178 Punkte

6 Necron-Krieger
+ - Nachtsichel
 - - - > 178 Punkte

10 Extinktoren
- Tesla-Karabiner
 - - - > 170 Punkte

10 Extinktoren
- Gauss-Blaster
 - - - > 170 Punkte


***************  2 Sturm  ***************  

5 Kanoptech-Phantome
 - - - > 175 Punkte

5 Kanoptech-Phantome
 - - - > 175 Punkte


***************  3 Unterstützung  ***************  

Annihilator-Gleiter
- Tesla-Kanone
 - - - > 90 Punkte

Annihilator-Gleiter
- Tesla-Kanone
 - - - > 90 Punkte

Annihilator-Gleiter
- Tesla-Kanone
 - - - > 90 Punkte


Gesamtpunkte Necrons : 1846




3 comments:

  1. I really like what you did there on the flyer! A small change that makes the flyer look completely different! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice army! I think you can pimp your OSL if you use darklining (with thin oil colors) for the green parts. So I miss the shadows that the light raises.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool army. The armour looks fantastic, and the intricate details , especially the faces - wow. Would you mind if I share some of your work on my blog if I accredit and posts links back here?

    ReplyDelete