Golden Demon Work and Tyranids

hey there painteholics,

after being F***** up by nasty Virus bombs I need to get into the mix again. Because lets face it: Games Day is just around the corner and there are some unfinished projects going on. So here is a very very rare workbench photo during my GD painting session. I am not a fan of posting project pictures before GD so this will be once in a lifetime thing :P



What else, what else. I will be showcasing my entire Hive Fleet Daggoth at GD Germany this year. Here is a quick made Group shot picture of what awaits you. The Bio Titan will stay at home due to transportation issues.






2 comments:

  1. Quite the Tyranid force there.. and good luck at the GD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and its still growing :P There are some big bugs not shown there cause they are wip. 3 more tervigons, flying Warriors etc all in the making :D

    ReplyDelete