My Stuff on Games Workshops's daily Blog

Hey there painteholics,

I am pretty quit atm but studies are tacking a big load of time right now and I am working my ass off to get my T-Shirt brand going. After all I had a little Chat with Dan from Games Workshops " Whats New today" Segment and my Stuff is now featured on Games Workshops Blog. Check it out:

Simon Elsens Golden Demon Training



Funny part of it: I haven't learned a lot about axes but about axes ( angles, directions...you know what I mean) xD

See you all soon,

Simon

2 comments:

  1. Katan,

    After seeing it on GW's "What's New Today", I posted a link to your Hell Pit Abomination over on the UnderEmpire Skaven website, and it's got great comments. Check it out.
    http://s6.zetaboards.com/The_UnderEmpire/topic/8813979/1/?x=90#new

    ReplyDelete