Hydracast Miniatures finished!

Hey there painteholics,

Long time no read from my side. But I haven't been lazy and finished some staff for customers, for myself and started with some new stuff. But today I want to show you two Miniatures I did for Hydracast Miniatures. As you might remember I talked to Sergey from Hydracast and painted some of his awesome Miniatures. Here are the first two Critters I finished in the last Days:

The Hive Lord


Here you can also vote on CMON

Spore Drop Pod



I really like the Hydracast stuff. I also made some pics of the unpacked Miniatures. To be complete I will show you the Shop Pictures aswell. I love the resin quality with nearly no air bubbles and good details :)


If you like to contact Sergey you can do this via email: Sergey Kopilov at hydracast@gmail.com
Stay tuned for a future collaboration between the 5th Dimension and Hydracast Miniatures :P

Simon 

2 comments:

  1. Hello there. Is there a shop link to get these magnificent minis?

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    not yet but you can ask Sergey via email. He sells his stuff via email atm only. Write to hydracast@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete