Monday Morning...

hey there Painteholics,

no this is not the obvious monday morning rant since I am in a pretty good mood and want to share this with all of you. Its finally snowing outside and since I am a total winterchild this is the best weather possible :D

So lets start the monday morning with some good music



I totally love this song. Her voice is pretty unique. One of my favourites which play day-in and day-out.
But thats not the only thing I have in store for you on this mornday morning.

We are getting close of having our 100th follower. Yeah thats right. Almost 100 people entered the 5th Dimension and we will have a little suprise for you. Thats all information for now but make shure to check out the Dimension in the next days and weeks to get some more infos on whats planned :P

see you in the future!

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment