Sayin Thank You my friend

Today I will wrok until the sun comes out again. Many things to do for finishing a comission work, which will be send tomorrow.

While workin on the HellDorado Minis, I was thinking about saying thank you to a good friend. He is a very nice and smart  guy. If I would say his name, all of you would know who I´m talking about. But this is my secret until the gift is ready. So check out what I´m planing and feel free to comment your ideas :)


The guy in the scene propably shows me, totaly unable to take good photos of miniatures. The guy who will get it helped me making some photos better :)

I have to paint now.
Greets
The Artfist

1 comment:

  1. That`s a great little scene and an even more beautiful gift!

    Keep on working on such great projects.

    ReplyDelete