Games Day Germany 2012 Miniature!

Hi there,

I just saw the revealed Games Day Germany 2012 Miniature. Its a Miniature based on Blanche's second edition Warhammer 40K Starter Set artwork. While I am not the biggest fan of this miniature its meaning is by far more interesting to me. Its a 40K miniature, its based on an old 40K Starter Set and the rumors about the next Warhammer 40K edition getting louder and louder.

The stars are seemingly in the right position and the rumors about the next edition launching in summer 2012 seem to be true. Lets say i can't wait for next summer :P



Another happy piece of information reached me yesterday. The CoolMiniOrNot Annual 2010 is officially launched and I am happy to see my stuff presented not only on one, two but three pages of the book. Since i do not own the book I can't tell what kin of stuff made it in but I am proud anyways :P If somebody has the book and can take photos of my stuff it would be great if you could shoot me a mail at simon.elsen@gmx.de You can buy the book at the Cmon Shop: Click

see you all soon,

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment