Jarhead Workshop in Berlin

Hi Guys!

Last weekend I had the pleasure to be a participant on the Paint-Workshop leaded by Roman aka Jarhead from the massive voodoo team. We had fantastic three days in the north of Berlin. I met a lot new nice paintingnerds like me we had an amazing and exciting weekend. It sounds a little bit overrated, but now I a have an other view to our lovley hobby. Before the workshop, there was some frustrated moments. Sometimes I had no inspartion, or I were so fixed on the best blending, or the other best paint technique , that I lost the fun of painting.
Now I know how to paint just for the fun it. Roman showed us a lot of easy and funny ways to paint with good looking results, and "teached" us to keep your eyes open for the next inspartion.





On the last picture you see my demonically Lady. At the beginning of the workshop I didn´t like the Mini, but in the process of doing, I learn to love the the Lady. It´s not so hard to paint her, and she looks very aesthetic.

A would like to say Thanks to the Voodoo Crew for this great Weekend, and I advise everybody to visit Roman´s or one of the other Apes Workshop! It´s worth it! I promise you ....

You can find more pics on our Facebook Profil
or more beautyfull Photos in the Massive Voodoo Crew Jungle !

2 comments:

  1. I love the blending on the Daemonette, it's subtle but absolutely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice review - glad to meet you there! I hope Happy Painting has a different meaning now! Rock on!

    ReplyDelete