The Artfist


My name is Julius, and I live right between Frankfurt and Kassel in the Middle of Germany:) I am married with the most wonderful woman on the planet, and I got a little son who is the coolest little guy I´ve ever seen :D

I´m painting Miniatures and in the beginning little REVELL-planes since I am able to control my hands and fingers. I think there are about 14 years of building and painting, what is very long, because I´m just 22 years old;) Since I´m 14 I am painting GW Miniatures. And since last year october I am a member of german Das-Bemalforum.de. here I was learning very much in a short time, and I could get self employed at April this year. So I am a "professional" miniaturepainter now :D

I´m always painting comission works of all kinds, and all wishes. But no more armies ;)

If you are interested, feel free to contact me :)

Galleries
CMON  CMON
5h-dimension Gallery
Das Bemalforum - Werkbank

References
GOLDEN DEMON
Golden Demon Germany 2011Bronze - Warhammer 40K Monster

Workshops
Basing Workshop II in Köln 10.2.2012 - 12.2.2012
CMON

Basing Workshop I in Göppingen 11.11.2011-13.11.2011 - Review
CMON

No comments:

Post a Comment